Well to give you a QUICK breakdown of why I'm loosing my mind, I'll share a little list:
- It's State Standardized Testing Week here in Texas. (Need I say more?)
- It's getting close to the end of the year, so I have like 39,485 annual ARDs. (Not really that many, but it feels like alot!)
- Our "Class Cards" (the method we use to make next year's classes) are due on Friday.
- I have 2 routine doctor appointments this week. (Nothing major, no need to worry! Just puts another little stressor, though, time-wise!)
- Did I mention it's our testing week? Oh, and even though I teach 2nd grade, I'm still administering the test tomorrow! Lovely! :)
To my long list of after school activities, I've now added the job title of "Thirty-One Consultant"! I don't know if you all know of the company, but they make VERY cute, VERY useful, VERY affordable, and VERY addicting (yes, I said it!) bags and other items! Have you heard of Thirty-One before? Used it? Have it? I can't wait to get all my pieces!
Just take a look at my adorable new lunchbox:
They have SO many wonderful items for teachers, that I'll probably end up being my own biggest customer! (And that's okay, because that's one of the main reasons I signed up in the first place!) I swear, just look at all the practical items....
So yes, I'll probably be broke here in a few months, from my own Thirty-One addiction...but for now, I'm SO excited and ready to get my life organized and add some flare with some new bags and such!
Hope everyone's having a great Tuesday, and I hope your week hasn't started off as CRAZY as mine! Feel free to leave me any words of wisdom, or other advice to get me through my fun week! :)