Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Gracious Kim Sutton!!!

Hi Friends!!

Just a quick picture recap, if you didn't read
My Area Zoo Post, from last Monday!
I know many of you were very interested in the fun, cute, and informative Kim Sutton "Area Zoo" activity I did with my kiddos last week.  (And I must admit, I definitely see why!)  My first thought was that this activity was only available in the Critical Content Math TE from Kim's workshop, and I didn't want to get in trouble or break any copyrights by copying it and giving it out!!! 

HOWEVER... I just spoke with Kim Sutton HERSELF (still in shock), and she has graciously offered to send you all the "Area Zoo" activites if you would like them!  Simply send her an email through her website, CreativeMathematics.com, and let her know that you saw the "Area Zoo" here and would love a free copy!  (And be sure to give her a BIG "THANK YOU"!!!)

Hope this helps!  Give me an email or leave me a comment if you need anything else or have any other questions.  Have fun making your own zoos!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment