Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Was Tagged!!!

Ok let me just start by saying that when I wrote my post title, my thought first went to FB?  Isn't that sad!  Tagging is no longer associated in my brain with the recess game (or even grafitti!) but now it's filed in my brain under FB!!!  What has the world come to?!

Anyways, off my soap box and on with my post! :) 
Barbara over at First Grade Delight tagged me with her 10 original questions!  And before I answer them, here are the rules for the game:
  1. You must post the rules.  (Done)
  2. Answer the 10 questions the tagger posted for you. (Will do)
  3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people you are going to tag. (This one's hard!)
  4. Tag 10 people and link them with your post.  Let them know they've been tagged!
Okay, well pesky 3 and 4, I will mull you over while I answer Barbara's questions.  Here we go:

1. Where is your favorite place to go for relaxation?

Okay, this may sound so silly, BUT I just started acupuncture a few weeks ago, and it is AH-MAZING!  Very relaxing, and it’s great for stress relief! (As long as you don’t mind needles!) J

2. What is your favorite picture book?

My all-time favorite picture book is Wanda Gaag’s Cats, Cats, Cats!  It makes me smile just thinking about it!

3. Do other teacher's at your school have a blog?

Not that I'm aware of!  On my team, definitely not-- just lil’ ol’ me!

4. Do you have any bad habits?

Does biting my nails count?  (yes, I know, it’s a TERRIBLE habit) 

5. When is your school out for summer break?

Depending on the weather, it’s either May 31 or June 1!  It’s coming soon!

6. How many pairs of flips flops do you have in your closet?

Not too many…I used to wear a lot, but our school dress code doesn’t allow them, so now I have lots of cute sandals! J

7. How long have you been blogging? & What made you start blogging?

I’ve been blogging since my Spring Break, so around March 11-ish.  I stumbled upon TpT a month or so before that, and started there, then made my way into the world of blogging!

8. What are your favorite TV shows?

I LOVE Community, New Girl, Modern Family, and Raising Hope.  These are all my quick, “go-to” 30 minute shows!  If I have a longer time to sit down and watch something, here are my guilty pleasures…and please don’t tease….Grimm, Breakout Kings, Once Upon a Time, and Alcatraz.  Man, I’m embarrassed just typing those…

9. How prepared are you for the Common Core?

Well, as you will see in question 10, I teach in Texas, which has not adopted the Common Core as of now.  So, I guess, to answer your question, I’m not at all prepared! J

10. What state do you teach in?

The great state of Texas


Okay!  So here are my 10 questions for those who I tag:
  1. Where/What do you teach?
  2. What is your favorite font? (I know we all have one!)
  3. Do you have a favorite grading pen?  Or stamp?  Or stickers?
  4. When does your school get out for Summer?
  5. What is your all time favorite lesson/unit to teach?  Why?
  6. Any guilty pleasures on the weekend? (you read about my embarrassing TV shows....)
  7. What one thing could you not live without in your classroom?
  8. Favorite piece of technology?
  9. Body wash or soap? (yes, I'm getting desperate for questions here...I told y'all this would be the hardest part!)
  10. What does your classroom smell like?  Candles?  Diffusers?  Plug-ins?
Sheesh!!  That made my brain work!  I don't think I'd be a good interviewer/reporter! 

So here are my 10 "tag-ees" that now must follow this fun game!
First Grade @ Klinger Cafe (newest follower with a SUPER CUTE blog!)

I'm looking forward to reading all your answers! 

"HOPPY" Easter Everyone!!! :)






2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I am a new follower

    I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too

    Ms. Patterson

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete