Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Want to "Excel"?!?


Yes, we talk talk talk about teaching our kiddos technology, but when it comes down to it, I'd really love to see some statistics about teachers' use of technology themselves!  Don't get me wrong, I'm GUILTY, too!  All the time, I think, goodness, I should know how to do this! 

So, what a better way then to ease into technology with one of Groupon's weekend deals!  Have you seen it yet? 


Groupon: From $25 for Online Microsoft Excel Training Course and Test for 1 or 10 people

It's a 12 hour "course" teaching the ins and outs of Excel.  (Yes, THAT Excel...the one that a lot of us know has charts and columns, and such, but not a lot of us use frequently...me included!)

So click on over and check it out!  What do you have to loose?!  :)   (Hey, you may even get your administrator to make an exception and count those hours as PD, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment