Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

A Change In Scenery

Change is good, right?!  Well that's the attitude I'm picking when I'm up on campus in the middle of summer, hauling my classroom belongings from one side of the building to the other!  That's right, friends, I'm moving rooms!  (To be clear, just rooms, not grades.)

So I'm leaving behind my beloved s inside classroom with no windows, no sink, no bathroom (but yes, all organized and laid out perfectly!), to move to a bigger, we'll lit (because of my new window!), room with a bathroom, sink, and huge storage closet!





So, of course more pics will come, but in the mean time, I thought I'd ask... How many of you all have windows in your rooms??  And what's your favorite part of your room?  Would you leave it behind for a bigger, better one or would you choose to stay in your fantastically organized room of 4 years?? Love to hear your thoughts!  Happy Monday!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I just found the other day that I will be switching schools:) I have taught summer school there before and love it as it is so bright and cheery!

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one wall of windows which I love. I think I would leave it behind for a bigger, better room, but mine is not fantastically organized, lol!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO excited about my new window! I can't tell you...I feel like a little kid at Christmas time to get fresh, natural light in my classroom and not be locked inside in my little, old "box"!

      Here's a question: what type of "window treatments" (blinds, curtains, etc.) do you have? I keep going back and forth on what I want to use...

      Hope you're having a great week!
      ~Jillian

      Delete