Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobblin' Up The Sales!

Gobble Gobble!  

Wishing all of you a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving! I am very grateful for the support I have received from all of my wonderful customers and followers since I started this journey back in March.  I know there are many MANY holiday sales going on now through "cyber Monday", and to kick off mine, and show my appreciation, I am offering all of the items in my TN shop at a huge discount TODAY through November 26th!

TN will also be adding their own promotion on Friday, so be sure to stop by to rack up the savings. 

 
 
Stop back by throughout the rest of this week and weekend for other sales and giveaways!  Happy Holiday Season!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I had WAY too much fun (ouch, pocketbook) at the TpT sale. :) I found you on the TpT blog list and hopped over to say hello.
    Your newest follower - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete