Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!!!


What female DOESN'T love a sale?!?  I mean seriously...have you EVER met a woman who didn't like to shop, much less, who didn't absolutely adore a SALE?!?  I'm pretty sure it's just in our DNA...

And, that's why I'm SO SO SO excited to announce that I'm joining in on TpT's Back to School Sale this Sunday and Monday, August 12 & 13!!! 



During this time, my TpT store will be 20% off!  As if that's not fabulous enough, TpT has been amazingly generous, and donated another 10% off after my 20% discount!  So, with the fancy, technical math, it comes to 28% the normal, full price!  On EVERYTHING in my store!!!  Woo-Hoo!!!  Simply enter the code "BTS12" when you check out.  Easy peasy!

Well I'm off to build up my TpT Wish List.  Because just like the funny comic in this week's TpT newsletter, adding things to my TpT Wish List is SO much more fun than any chore I need to do at the moment!!!



Happy Shopping!  And Happy Back to School!!!  Can't wait 'til Sunday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment