Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Jackpot FREEBIE & and BIG SALE!


**UPDATE:  The Jackpot ended last night (Sunday) at midnight!  Don't be sad, though!  You can still swing by my TpT and TN stores for some FABULOUS Sales!  :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Well the time has finally arrived!  I know you're probably all SO excited (yes, I am too!!!) for the HUGE Teacher Appreciation Jackpot! 

(If you haven't been reading, here's a quick recap: This Sunday, May 6, over 130 TpT Sellers (including myself) will be showing our appreciation for our fellow teachers in a BIG way!!! We've all agreed to give away one of our TeachersPayTeachers products for FREE on Sunday only! Each free gift will be valued at between $3 and $8, so the total jackpot amount is estimated to be over $500! Woo-Hoo!!!  The three "categories" have been separated into: K - Grade 2 - April McNair on A Modern Teacher,  Grades 3 - 6 - Laura Candler on Corkboard Connections,  & Grades 7 - 12 - Adrianne Meldrum on The Tutor House)

So, are you ready to see my contribution?!?  It is my Natural Disasters and Natural Hazards Pack! (normally $5!)


Click on over to TpT to download it for FREE until midnight Sunday!  (And I'd love for you to leave me some feedback, too!  It'd really be the cherry on top of this already FABULOUS day!)

Ready for some MORE great news?!  My TpT Store will also be a part of the BIG Teacher Appreciation Sale going on from May 6-8!  Take 20% off my store, then use the code "TAD12" to get an EXTRA 10% off on top of that! 

Here are just a few of my items that will be on sale.  I'd love for you to jump over to my store to take a look!  (I know I'll be scooping up LOTS of fantastic goodies over the next few days!)





Still in need of some items to use for Mother's Day?  Click on over to take a look at these:



Thanks for following my blog, and thanks for being an AWESOME and DEDICATED teacher! All of us sellers over at TpT appreciate your commitment to your students and your dedication as an educator!  Hope you check out the list below of all the wonderful and generous teachers that also are participating in this event-- I know we'll all be getting some great resources over the next 24 hours!    :)


1 comment:

  1. I saw your post and downloaded it early! Love this packet!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete